In the 2nd Friday, What Works in Authentic Leadership, 40 minute, monthly workshop, I asked the group for their reaction to this question.
Here’s their answers:
– feeling you didn’t do everything you could
– not making everyone happy
– making yourself unnecessary for the long-term running of the business
– teaching others effectively
– raising your children
– retaining team members long-term
What’s your answer to this question? What if there was a place you could go to find answers to these questions and others you wrestle with?
I’m building such a place for authentic leaders to continue the conversations started in the workshops and drive to a result or simply ask for just-in-time, authentic feedback on an issue.
You can’t build authentic leadership by yourself. Please accept this invitation to join authenticleadership.mn.co .